Monday, January 23, 2012

My First Pregnancy Questionnaire


How far along? 28 weeks today!


Total weight gain/loss?  No idea. I've asked the OB not to tell, and for Christmas, Santa broke my scale.


Maternity clothes?  For a long, long while now (have you SEEN my belly!?)


Stretch marks? Thankfully none. I've been extremely committed to cocoa butter and staring at my stomach, praying they never appear.


Sleep?  It's 3:57 a.m...does that answer the question?


Best moment last week? Just the usual kicks and punches...and seeing them from the outside!


Movement?  Whoops-just covered this....yes, the little one moves a lot....except for the one moment I really wanted her to (gave DH and I a lovely little scare..brat)



Food cravings? Nothing unusual.

Gender? Girl <3


Labor signs? .Just the usual BH contractions


Belly button in/out? Almost flat (that's a big sad face :( )


What I miss: My waist and my scale.


What I am looking forward to: Getting my glucose test over and done with this Wednesday.


Milestones: Making it to the third trimester!!!





Signing off with some nursery pics!






No comments:

Post a Comment